Saturday, September 13, 2008

Milk Dud



Ok, I'm up for anything most days, and today I read this blog http://chancingmyarm.blogspot.com/2008/09/ive-overdone-it-wee-bit-inrecent-times.html, which led me to this blog http://oyebilly.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/cleopatra-i-aint/ . So here is my contribution to the "bath of milk" photo chain. I used an organic carton of milk to scrub my pits in the tub. Glamorous and ecosmart...um, yeah. I threw in the second choice too, as you can't have a milk bath without a cat slinking around. I physically censored this by strategically placing myself in front of Scoob's naked body. My cat is a nudist, a freethinker, and he's a double major in mathematics and architecture. His favorite band is Radiohead and he's writing his thesis on the binary codes found within their songs. He smells good too.

6 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Now that's one bath I'd love to jump into

Rosie said...

brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Hooray. The milk meme spreads...

Annie said...

Haha... I love this stupid milk thing.

And you are super-cute, btw.

Scott said...

Insert awkward comment objectifying women photographed on the internet here!

She Likes It Loud said...

Hey thanks for the comments! Thanks to Annie and Rosie for giving Billy something to do, which in turn meme'd it's way to the rest of us. Can we verb up "meme"? Eh...who's gonna stop me?