Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Not Human, I'm Just Stuck in One 3/30/08

Are perfect strangers only perfect because we don’t know them yet?

Isn’t it great when perfect strangers say perfect things? A rarity, I know. It’s almost sad too.

Am I the only one that thinks the actor Owen Wilson is the blonde doppelganger of Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)?

Does anyone else with lengthy thumb nails have trouble texting? Thumb nails double as guitar picks and under the chin pet scratchers, they are of value.

Why aren’t dental floss containers recyclable? I had an eco fit and tried to use "Tom’s of Maine" floss since it has the proper stamp on it but damn man, it practically leaves behind the makings for a hammock in your mouth(it shreds btwn your teeth). I’m an obsessive flosser, I will even floss after a cup of tea so I feel a smidge guilty about using enviro-pissy floss.

Too bad there is no such thing as "mental floss", oh wait, that’s vodka.

Currently listening :
Porcupine By Echo & the Bunnymen

No comments: